Phone/Text/MMS: (951) 200-3500

Proof of Citizenship or Lawful Presence

  • Department of State Form DS-1350
  • U.S. Passport
  • Certificate of Child Born Abroad
  • Department of State Form FS-545
  • Department of State Form FS-240
  • Certificate of Birth Abroad
  • Certificate of Naturalization
  • Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS) Form N-550
  • INS Forms N-570
  • INS Forms N-578
  • INS Forms N-565
  • INDV Fee Register Receipt (INS Form G-711)
  • Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
  • INS Form N-560
  • INS Form N-561
  • Documentary evidence issued by a Federally recognized Indian Tribe, as published in the Federal Register by the Bureau of Indian Affairs which identifies the individual by name and confirms the individual's membership, enrollment, or affiliation with a tribe.
  • Tribal enrollment card
  • Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood
  • Tribal census document
  • Document on Tribal letterhead, issued under the signature of the appropriate Tribal official